Getting to the Wedding at RiverCrest
RiverCrest is located at 100 Golf Club Drive, Phoenixville, PA 19460.
When entering the address into your GPS or map software, it may be best to use the corner of Rte. 29 and Black Rock Rd, as GPS systems can inadvertently lead you to a private, gated entrance for country club members.
For those of you traveling from Philadelphia and points east on Friday, plan ahead for heavy traffic volume on I-76W. This road, as well as rush hour US-422W, have notoriously bad traffic. Those of you using non-major roads or traveling from a closer distance should have no trouble.
From Southern NJ and Philadelphia Area:
- Take I-76W through Philadelphia towards Valley Forge/King of Prussia
- Take Exit 328A for US-202S/US-422W and follow signs for US-422W toward Pottstown (stay to the right on the exit)
- Following the exit, stay in the left lane and merge on to US-422W
- Continue 8 miles on US-422W to the PA-29 S/Phoenixville exit
- At the light, make a left turn onto Route 29 S/S Collegeville Rd
- Cross Black Rock Road and continue Â¼ mile. RiverCrest main entrance will be on your right.
- Follow RiverCrest Drive past the pond and make a right into the Clubhouse Parking Lot
From Northern NJ and New York Area:
- Take I-95S / NJ Turnpike S to Exit 6 toward PA Turnpike / I-276W
- Take exit 326 to I-76W
- Take exit 328A for US-202S/US-422W, following all signs for 422-W
- Follow â€œSouthern NJâ€ directions from line #3
From Delaware and Points South:
- Follow I-95N toward Philadelphia
- Take Exit 7 toward I-476N Plymouth Meeting
- Take Exit 16B, Merge on to I-76W to Valley Forge/King of Prussia
- Follow â€œSouthern NJâ€ directions from line #2
Getting to the Hotel
The Hampton Inn & Suites is located atÂ 100 Cresson Boulevard, Phoenixville, PA 19460. After the exit off of 422W, instead of crossing Black Road Rd., turn left onto Black Rock Rd. After 2.5 miles, turn Right on Egypt Rd. Turn left onto Cresson Blvd. The Hampton Inn & Suites will be on your left.
The nearest high-volume airport is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). From the airport, follow these directions:
- Exit onto I-95S
- Take Exit 7 and merge onto I-476N Plymouth Meeting
- Follow “Delaware and Points South” directions, above, from #3.